TERMS AND AGREEMENTS
Please kindly note that without the 35% deposit payment we could not hold the spot for you. Once we received your proof of payment send to firstname.lastname@example.org we will send the confirmation email to you within 24 hr. If you haven’t heard from our reservation team, please do not hesitate to follow up with us. The remaining balance after deducting the deposit payment is due to settle on arrival in cash (Thai Baht) or by credit card or debit card. The program will not start without full payment is settled.
- A 35% deposit of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email (within 48 hours) that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us if you have any questions or require any changes. This email will also include important information that we urge you to read to ensure your travel to Orion Healing Center is issue free.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a 35% deposit means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- The remaining balance of your total room cost including taxes is due on check-in at the hotel. Our hotel accepts cash (Thai baht only), and credit card (Visa & Master Card). Traveler’s checks are not accepted.
- We require a three-night minimum booking for peak season December 20th – January 12th. – Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted to stay in the hotel.
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel and restaurant.
- We ask that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs.
- All Deposit & Program are non refundable.
- Once you have started your detox program with us all fees are non-refundable. If you choose to leave the program early you forfeit all room and program cost & fees.
Your program starts on the day of arrival, so we encourage you to come in the morning to take full advantage of the items provided in your program. You can check-in and leave your luggage at the front office in the meantime while your room is ready at 2.00 pm. Office hours here at Orion are 9 am to 6 pm. If you arrive after this time the kitchen staff will show you your room and you will meet our team the next day. After 9 pm there is no staff on site. Therefore it is not possible to check in after this time.
We are unable to provide refunds for force majeure or any event which we cannot foresee or avoid.