We are an experienced international team of teachers offering 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training courses. Based on our many years of experience, we offer a unique yoga alliance registered teacher training program containing a balance between physical & spiritual yoga.
You will learn to teach modern and traditional yoga, as well as the dynamic and meditative style. You will study Hatha Yoga combined with modern styles such as Vinyasa, Ashtanga and Yin/Restorative yoga. Our lectures on yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology give a deeper understanding about yoga that you don’t find in most other teacher training programs.
We are also proud to offer a unique meditation program, which when combined with yoga will enhance the benefits many folds.
The course will give you confidence in teaching and a strong self-practice. Upon successful completion of the training, you will receive the RYT200 Yoga Alliance certification which is recognized globally and will open many doors for you if you wish to teach internationally.
Classes run Monday to Saturday, Sunday is your day off. You will be provided with a light breakfast and a vegan buffet lunch on teaching days.
07:00 – 07:25 Meditation
07:30 – 09:30 Yoga Practice
09:30 – 10:15 Breakfast
10:15 – 11:45 Yoga Philosophy
12:00 – 13:30 Art of Teaching
13:30 – 16:00 Lunch break
16:00 – 18:00 Yoga Practice or Anatomy & Physiology
18:15 – 19:30 Lecture, Movie, Music, Meditation or Free time
Part 1 – Yoga training and practices
- Asanas – the classical yoga poses along with its physical, energetic and healing effects.
- Additional modern additions and variations from intermediate level to advanced.
- Mudras and Bandhas
- Kriyas – the classical purification exercises
- Relaxation techniques
- Meditation – various techniques will be explored
- How to teach and practice the techniques,
Part 2 – Teaching practices and methodology
- Teaching methodology includes demonstration, adjusting and assisting • students
- Teaching styles, qualities of a teacher and the student’s process of learning
- Class sequencing and class layout.
- Preparation points for building a yoga class.
- Meeting the needs of students, including beginners, seniors, kids, and pre and post-natal
- 4 tools of teaching
- Principles of teaching different asanas; standing, balancing, seated, core, back bends,
- restorative/cool down poses etc
Part 3 – Yoga anatomy and physiology
- Subtle Anatomy (Chakras, Nadis, Energy bodies & Kundalini)
- Physical Anatomy (The human skeleton, bones, muscle tissues, segments/joints its movement and function)
- Functional Anatomy (the main muscle groups and their functions)
- Human Physiology (the major body systems and organs)
Part 4 – Yoga philosophy, lifestyle and ethics
- What is Yoga?
- The 8 limbs of Yoga from Patanjali
- The Yamas & Niyamas studied in detail
- History of Yoga
- How Yoga-Asanas works
- Sat Karma Kriyas (Purification techniques)
- Sublimation & energy flow
- Contemplative Hatha Yoga
- The Consciousness of Oneness (Advaita Vedanta Principles)
- Prana & Pranayama
- The Gunas and Ayurveda
- Tantric Principles
- Relaxation in yoga
- The Heart center & The Consciousness of Oneness
- Yoga Nidra & the 4 States of Consciousness
- Buddhism & Yoga including essential teaching: Anatta, 4 noble truths, 8 fold path
Self Inquiry (Atma Vichara)
Part 5 – Practicum
- Practice teaching
- Receiving feedback
- Observing others teaching and listening/giving feedback
Co-Founder and teacher at One Yoga, Danny Taylor was born and raised in the Netherlands to English Parents, traveling was part of growing up and he has since been privileged to experience life in many different countries across the world. Due to his universal background, wide range of life experience and being very open minded he is a real people person able to connect deeply with others whatever their background may be. Buddhism, yoga and other natural healing methods including Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy, Reiki and Chi Nei Tsang have led Danny to where he is today.
Surya embraces the very qualities that allow us to embody yoga to the fullest. Change is constant – in all levels of life, and Surya supports practice that expands our boundaries, transforms perspectives and creates positive change. Surya is an international Yoga Teacher (RYT700), Yoga Teacher Trainer, Movement Educator (MA, SME) and Dancer, who grew up in Lapland, Finland. She is inspired to share the practises and inner work of self-inquiry that have had profound effects in her own life, in which the body-mind is finally free to ungrip and relax into ease and joy.
Swami spiritual journey started at an early age spending much of his childhood in meditation. On the advice of a family Guru, his parents sent him to an Ashram (Traditional Vedic School), to study Sanskrit Language, Yoga, Meditation, Mantra Chanting and Vedic Scriptures along with contemporary education. Later he graduated in Yoga Philosophy (Eastern and Western) from Kurukshetra University in Haryana and continued Post graduation at the Punjab University (Chandigarh). Swami has taught all over the world conducting yoga and philosophy courses and seminars.
George is a student of life and a practitioner of numerous arts in addition to classical Yoga. As an American seeking broader experiences he travelled to Thailand in 2008 to become a yoga teacher, certified through Yoga Elements Studio. He has practiced Hatha Vinyasa Yoga for over 12 years and taught internationally at teacher trainings, retreats, & workshops since 2009 through SEA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the USA. In his classes he incorporates elements of focused Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Kundalini, Iyengar, and Yin yoga while weaving in life lessons and yoga philosophy, spoken from the heart.
Astrid has over 1500+ Yoga Alliance certified training hours. Her first step on the teaching path was very unexpected and her big passion for teaching got sparked in a Traditional Hatha Yoga & Meditation Teachers Training in India in 2012, followed by a 2 year Advanced Teacher Training in The Netherlands to combine the best of East & West in her teachings. She has also attended many workshops and retreats in other holistic therapies like Thai Massage, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Psychotherapy.
Grateful for all the teachers behind the teacher, she is pleased to have designed the “Physical & Functional Anatomy and Physiology” part of the 200-RYT training for One Yoga.
Should you wish to find out more details about One Yoga please contact us.