28 Nights Renew & Revitalize
Spend 28 nights immersing yourself in the tranquil surroundings of Orion Healing Centre, nurturing body, mind, and spirit with daily yoga and meditation classes, our Fasting & Colon Cleansing Program, Thai massages, Holistic treatments and the amazing vegan food from our extensive, creative & healthy menu.
Healing and detoxification joined together are a powerful synergistic combination to help you achieve balance, well-being, vitality, focus, and inner peace. Renew & Revitalize your being, by relaxing and connecting to your true potential to create the opportunity for living the best life ever.
The comprehensive menu at the award winning Orion Café will nurture you with healthy and delicious raw fruits, succulent salads, a variety of vegetables and juices that balance the pH in the body to help increase your vitality during pre & post cleanse.
The 28 nights renew and revitalize program includes:
- 28 nights accommodation at Orion Healing Centre, Koh Phangan, Thailand
- 1 daily Yoga class
- 1 daily Meditation class
- Unlimited use our Herbal Steam room & Infrared sauna
- Unlimited use our studio gym, with a small selection of cardio equipment and weights
- 8 x 60 min Traditional Thai massages
- 2 Spa treatments: Facial & Body Mud Wrap (60 min) & Ear coning (60 min)
- 4 x 60 min Reiki Holistic Healing Treatments
- 1 Holistic Healing Treatment, based on seasonal availability eg. Theta Healing, Chi Nei Tsang, Chakra Balancing, Reiki
- 2 pre-cleanse days
- 7 up to 21 days of fasting
- 1 Private Health Consultation
- Post-detox information and guidelines for gradually reintroducing foods after your fasting days
- Probiotic implant and Super -fruit Papaya for breaking the fast
- 2 post cleanse days
- 1 Nutritional Cooking Class
- Free filtered drinking water throughout the whole program
- Use of our Wellness Lounge, “a healing oasis’ on the waterfront, equipped with hammocks and bean bags. A range of healthful teas, and books are available for your leisure. Check in each day with the staff and other detoxers. This tranquil view promises rest, relaxation and rejuvenation.
2 nights of precleanse includes per day:
- 2 Liver Flush Drinks, a potent mixture of fresh orange juice, lime juice, garlic, ginger, extra virgin olive oil and a dash of cayenne
- 2 alkalizing meals: 1 fruit salad & 1 vegetable salad to be picked from our special pre-cleanse menu
- 2 x 2 capsules of Chomper intestinal cleanser, to soften and break up accumulated waste material in the intestinal tract
- 1 fresh coconut
Days of fasting & colon cleansing, choose any number of days starting from 7 and up to 21 days:
- 5 detox drinks per day, a mixture of bentonite clay & psyllium husk
- 5 x 2 capsules per day of nutritional green superfood supplements
- 5 x 2 capsules per day of Chomper intestinal cleanser
- 1 probiotic capsule per day
- 1 fresh coconut water per day
- 1 herbal tea per day
- 1 healthy vitamin and mineral rich detox soup per day
- 1 Daily Elixir
- Daily Wellness meeting for guidance & support throughout the program
- 1 carrot juice on the 3rd day of fasting
- Introduction, explanation & demonstration on the colema process
- Self – administered colema’s twice daily
- Colema additive options: coffee, apple cider vinegar, garlic
- Private colema equipment
- Filtered water for the colema’s
2 nights of post cleanse include:
On the morning you break your fast, so only on day 1 post cleanse:
- A probiotic implant to replenish the good bacteria after your fasting days
- Our break the fast option: Papaya is a super-fruit that is rich in antioxidants and enzymes, both of which aid digestion and fight constipation. The natural fibres present in papaya help in detoxifying the system and continue cleansing the colon.
- 2 alkalizing meals per day from the award winning Orion Café, with lots of nutrients and fibers: 1 fruit salad & 1 vegetable salad to be picked from our special post-cleanse menu.
- 1 fresh coconut
Continue to renew & revitalize after fasting during the rest of your stay:
Orion Café offers an extensive and creative variety of vegan meals, with bee pollen and honey being the only non-vegan items on the menu. The comprehensive menu at Orion will nurture you with healthy and delicious raw fruits, succulent salads, a variety of vegetables and juices that balance the pH in the body to help increase your vitality during pre & post cleanse. During the rest of your stay at Orion Healing Centre, each day you can take your pick straight from our vibrant menu:
- 1 fresh coconut
28 Nights Renew & Revitalize
Starting from – 103,600 THB
*In accommodation type A in Low season
Book Program Now
A Transcendent, Deeply Affecting Experience in a Gorgeous Setting
I write as I complete Orion’s 28-day detox program and they way over-delivered and exceeded my expectations. Words like transcendent and transformative are overused, but they describe my experience perfectly. Here’s the short list of what delighted me most.
Astounding quality vegan menu. That kitchen staff is not only talented but genuinely attentive. And funny. Excellent customer service is not common on the island; I looked forward to each dining experience. I never imagined I would be happy eating at one place three times a day. Super high-quality ingredients and inventive healthy cuisine. The chef even gave us a cooking class. Talented guy.
I was a little worried about enduring a 7-day fast but the program is well-engineered. I felt weak or hungry or moody at times but was never in any kind of serious discomfort. The Wellness Lounge was a daily oasis of care and good information, with Maria’s educated instruction and the angelic Som just making it fun and the detoxers feel well-loved.
The morning detox yoga was an excellent physical and mental workout but tuned to the process and the needs of the fasters. Most of all, the Orion founder/ proprietors seem to have a unified vision of the whole experience, from reiki and massage to mudbath/ facials and herbal steam, from the food and the surreal beauty of the grounds to the philosophy grounding it all. They were present at various times, and seemed genuinely delighted to hear of my experiences.
I could go on for a while - I live on Phangan and knew of Orion from their yoga and restaurant - but the month there was a peak experience for my year. I lost 15 pounds but, more importantly, feel I have reset my metabolism and attitude to food and my body. If you are interested in a complete and deeply satisfying wellness experience, check this place out. I think it’s the best program of its kind on the island.
Date of experience: November 2018
San Francisco, California
Do you need some help? Complete the form below. We will get back to you shortly!