Holistic or “wholistic” treatments address all the aspects that make up a person; not just the physical aspect of a person where manifested illnesses are most apparent.
Embracing the healing of body, mind, spirit and emotions. Holistic healing is an ongoing journey of discovery that serves to guide you in; living better, being healthier, and attaining wholeness. Equilibrium in all aspects of your being.
In sessions we address the root of the problem or imbalance rather than just the symptom. Physical illnesses are the symptoms of a greater imbalance that may or may not have a root cause in the physical. This root may be an emotional or spiritual disturbance.
Our Holistic healing methods use gentle and non-invasive techniques in order to bring you in to complete balance and harmony. During treatments the soul and the mind are revitalized and the self healing mechanism of the body is stimulated.
Holistic treatments relax and enhance feelings of well being. When we are relaxed, stress-free, we are able to restore our natural ability to heal.
The benefits of holistic therapies
- Creates deep relaxation
- Aids the body to release stress and tension,
- Increases energy levels
- Increases mental clarity
- It accelerates the bodies’ self-healing abilities
- Reduces blood pressure
- Boosts the immune system
- Balances the digestive system
- Promotes general relaxation and sleep pattern
- Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions
- Helps relieve pain
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
Our team at Orion will be able to advise you what therapy or therapies are the best for you; whether you are looking for a treatment to complement a detox program or a series of therapies to deal with a specific issue or dis-ease.