Holistic “Wholistic” Treatments address the whole person; body, mind and spirit.
Orion Healing Centre offers you a journey of continuous discovery with focus on becoming healthier, living better, and attaining wholeness. Through our yoga and holistic retreat program you will establish a new equilibrium in all aspects of your being. The Holistic healing methods provided at our healing retreat in Thailand use gentle, non-invasive techniques to give you complete balance and harmony, making this the ultimate health detox. The new discoveries you make in our self-help retreat will relax you and give you emotional healing, spiritual healing, and an all-round sense of wellness.
Physical illnesses are the symptoms of a greater imbalance. The root cause may also be an emotional or spiritual disturbance. Orion Healing Centre addresses the root of the problem or imbalance, rather than just the symptoms. For true healing it is essential that the soul and mind are revitalised and the self-healing mechanism of the body is stimulated. The healing you experience at Orion will help you to stay relaxed and stress-free, which in turn restores your natural ability to heal.
Benefits of Holistic Therapy
• Creates deep relaxation
• Increases energy levels
• Reduces blood pressure
• Increases mental clarity
• Aids the body to release stress and tension; induces spiritual healing
• Accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities
• Boosts the immune system
• Balances the digestive system
• Helps relieve pain
• Promotes general relaxation and improves sleep pattern
• Can help with acute injuries and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions
• Breaks addiction; performs emotional healing
• Eases and improves energy flow by removing energy blockages within the endocrine system
• Brings body into balance and harmony
• Assists the body in cleaning itself of toxins
• Increases vitality and slows the aging process
• Raises the body’s vibrational frequency
• Initiates emotional cleaning and helps spiritual growth